Saturday, January 21, 2012

Zihuatanejo & Talks of Hope

Hope Is The Best Thing,Ain't It! Call me an old time girl and i will agree with you.I do watch "Mean Girls" & "Going the distance" kind of stuff.But never find my heart there.Rather i would wake up the whole night to watch 90's stuff like Shawshank or  Million Dollar Baby or post 90's,like Benjamin Button.After long analysis i found out that,all talks about hope built by elders.Am i old? Why do i fall for old people hoping a better world?Never mind,I am not selling here.But i can say i am so up to it that i can just spend my life listening to Morgan Freeman's philosophy or Clint Eastwood/Brad Pitt as in old man's voice.The three videos of life time,One must watch,are here.
  • "I find I'm so excited, I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope."

  • "For what it's worth: it's never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There's no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you're proud of. If you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again."

4 comments:

  1. The Shawshank Redemption is a personal favourite... I have always been hoping to find my Zihuatanejo some day ! :)

    and hope its exactly like what it is in my dreams ! :)

    The second one I need to check on 1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dhiren :) Nice to get you kind of writers view on my blog after a long time.Ye,shawshank would always have it's charm.The second one is about "Curious case of Benjamin Button".One kind of watch,that you'd never forget.And the third one that you missed is a metacafe link of "million dollar baby"..so much in there and i wonder how people miss that.The video is a part where Clint Eastwood talks to Hillary swank regarding the dream place Innisfree.Do watch that.Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually only 2 videos visible ! I have seen million dollar baby though ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. well thats a relief then :) BTW as i could not embed the metacafe video on the post,so made the piece of writing as the link.

    ReplyDelete