Saturday, January 14, 2012

1 Birthday & 2 Minutes

He's this strictly-timed man,who can not spend more than 2 minutes on a call.Its always like he wants to keep himself too busy with all works around him.For he,keeps on saying 2 minutes of your short life span could be of help to many more needies around.So he just does not squander around.Remember those Robert Frost words of miles to go before i sleep,Likewise Bapa has this "Minutes-to-spend-before-i-sleep" beliefs.On my Pappa's birthday,as an ode to him,i am going quote Robert Frost.

"Whose woods these are I think I know.
His house is in the village though;
He will not see me stopping here
To watch his woods fill up with snow.

My little horse must think it queer
To stop without a farmhouse near
Between the woods and frozen lake
The darkest evening of the year.

He gives his harness bells a shake
To ask if there is some mistake.
The only other sound’s the sweep
Of easy wind and downy flake.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep."

P.S. What more can be done in 2 minutes of your life when you really want to get done with piles of things.As an amateur's thought,it reminds me of Jaymay's RSP.

No comments:

Post a Comment