Friday, January 13, 2012

Lah De Dah

Had a talk with my sister this morning.Oh,i gotta tell she is a pill.No,not in a bad way i am expressing.She's just over possessive about me,more than mom even.I told mom last night,that i am gonna participate in 'The Republic Cycling Ride'.She despite knowing the fact i developed a Patella Femoral Syndrome my post-ligament-tear thing,just retorted 'as you wish'.And my Di,she just jumped to me.After thousand explanation of how positive i am being about it,she started cooling out.How true that,no matter how strong we are,we need somebody to let us feel protected.Sometimes,some close person to our heart works like the wind.The-wind-that-choke-your-breath-and-the-wind-beneath-your-wings-to-let-you-flap.Make sure you don't miss these kind of people..

Talking about Alanis..She is a gem of a collection.And i am totally into this song.
"Be a good girl
You've gotta try a little harder
That simply wasn't good enough
To make us proud"

No comments:

Post a Comment