Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Waking The Sun

Time:3.56AM
Place:Begumpet,Hyderabad

I am still up.Insomnia's back again.I've been listening to The Matches-Wake The Sun,since what 12.30-ish.There is a world full of thoughts inside this tiny brain.It made me to visit through thousand of pages here.I googled Swagatika Sarangi(Gee,i hate this name.Call me Jazz) and found some 5-10 new people with this name too.I feel more sick now.I have to tell,

Dear Swagatika Sarangi,

Your name is my name too!

Sincerely,
Swagatika Sarangi

And then i got all oneliners at dear blank,please blank.Funny crappy stuffs.The torrents on my lappy are Deception,Everybodys Fine,The middle show.I found this poem.Shoe fits better here.

One by one the petals drop
There's nothing that can make them stop.
You cannot beg a rose to stay.
Why does it have to be that way?

The butterflies I used to chase
Have gone off to some other place.
I don't know where. I only know
I wish they didn't have to go.

And all the shiny afternoons
So full of birds and big balloons
And ice cream melting in the sun
Are done.
I do not want them done.
-Judith Viorst

Guess with the next hour i am really going to witness the waking sun.This is how one should believe in miracle.


No comments:

Post a Comment