Friday, January 13, 2012

Hanksism

Like Tom Hanks says, "Ask any question in the world and the answer to that would be The GodFather".So i say,"Ask any question in the world and the answer to that would be Tom Hank's Movie".Be it 'Big','Sleepless in seattle','You've got mail','Forrest Gump' and all.Hell of an actor.While surfing i found these 4 videos with different messages and totally made my time yet.

1."Life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you're gonna get."


2."If I hadn't been Fox Books and you hadn't been The Shop Around the Corner, and you and I had just, well, met.."


3."For tomorrow the Sun will rise.Who knows what the tide would bring?"


4."Well, I'm gonna get out of bed every morning... breathe in and out all day long. Then, after a while I won't have to remind myself to get out of bed every morning and breathe in and out... and, then after a while, I won't have to think about how I had it great and perfect for a while."


Someone once truly said,"Do not doubt your abilities. Do not delay your worthy impressions. With God's help, you cannot fail. He will give you the courage to participate in meaningful change and purposeful living."

Adios..Amigos & Enemigos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment