Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Zach Braff-ism & Endings


"Endings are never easy. I always build them up so much in my head that they cant possibly live up to my expectations and I just end up disappointed. I'm not even sure why it matters to me so much how things ends here. I guess its because we all want to believe that what we do is very important, that people hang on to our every word, like they care what we think. The truth is that you should consider yourself lucky if you even occasionally get to make someone, anyone, feel a little better. After that, it's about the people that you let into your life... And as my mind drifted to faces I've seen here before I was taken to memories of family, of coworkers, of lost loves, even of those who have left us, and as I rounded that corner they all came at me as a wave of shared experience and even though it felt warm and safe I knew it had to end. It's never good to live in the past too long, as for the future, thanks to Dan, it didn't seem so scary any more. It could be whatever I wanted it to be.

And who's to say that this isn't what happens? Who can tell me that my fantasies won't come true... just this once?"



I love J.D. here.It rained today.And we were swimming in the rain.I just looked around the sky and it was totally blowing.That was the moment,I thought of all of those people I have come across and things around and specially Scrubs this moment.




Happy-soul :)

No comments:

Post a Comment