Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I'm diving in

So the day went like this.


Ma: Remember,don't forget to take dinner box today.
Me: Ye,will dive my best today.


Amrita:I will have to leave early today.Some parties gonna happen at aunt's tonight.
Me: Sure.I will have to dive alone then.I can manage.It's ok.


RM: Your BGC has started.Submit the documents soon.
Me: Okay.I will do the dive soon as the pool gets crowded by time.


RM's mail: You don't seem to have maintain 9 hours a day.Be careful you follow that from this financial year.
Me: In that case,I can stretch my dive time and stay up to 9.30pm.Anyhow it's a win-win situation.


Cafeteria Bro: Ma'am evening ko aake change le lo.Abhi nahi hai.
Me: Well sure then.I won't mind having another coffee after diving.


Sis at the other end of the call: Shucks.We made the same dinner tonight,without having the consent of it.
Me: But you didn't dive today Di.


Text from Pragss: I won't be coming today.You are on your own today.
Me: I am?!


Guess the day was full of irrelevant-soliloquies about dive.The below playlist had it's charm with iterative play of dive by Chapman.



So if you take my hand
We'll close our eyes and count to three
And take the leap of faith
Come on let's go

I'm diving in, I'm going deep, in over my head I want to be..

No comments:

Post a Comment