Friday, April 6, 2012

Responsibility.What's Your Policy?

Some day ago I was travelling by 10H.There was this sixty+ lady sitting by me in the bus.She smiled her toothless smile.So I smiled.The other day I was telling my friend in the pool to how to flap legs and she slipped.I kind of held her.Today,there was this guy whom I almost smiled at everyday,only cause I was not up to a fine mood,I ignored my best.Just not out of statistical thoughts,"How many times a day,you say somebody a Thank-You?"


I know the economy is bad, and I don't really know too much about it, but I think maybe the world would be a lot better place if people were actually caring about others. Genuinely thoughtful, looking out for other people, whether they're your best friend or not. I saw this video and it made me think, am I like that? And I really, really want to be, despite my rantings. I want to be the kind of person who builds people up, who just does a little something that may be doesn't mean anything to the other person, but maybe it does. The person who cares about people whether they're an ex best friend, a worst enemy, or someone you've never seen in your life. Moral of the story, with the economy and all this crazy world's-ending stuff? There are bigger things than money or texting or clothes. We're all people. We're all in this together. So, let's look out for each other. 


What say?


Deal?


No comments:

Post a Comment