Friday, April 6, 2012

Who's gonna watch you die

Hey wait.I am not yet sleepy.Weekends.Right.Arranging my morning soundtrack.Lots of youtube-ing and study plans too.All right.I am showing off.Study plans is just to write here.Did you hear it any-some-where around you,if not recently any time in the past or else.
"At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world.
Some are running scared.
Some are coming home.
Some tell lies to make it through the day.
Others are just not facing the truth.
Some are evil men, at war with good.
And some are good, struggling with evil.
Six billion people in the world, six billion souls.
And sometimes, all you need is one."

Well,that one would watch you die.The very soundtrack of Death Cab For Cutie made me google this.What Sarah said is,Love is watching someone die.Crooked.Creepy.Not at all.I completed the song and now I am gonna save it in my weekend track list.So here it goes.

1.Phil Wickham-Divine Romance[This is totally going to make my time tomorrow and couple of days ahead,forever may be]

No comments:

Post a Comment