Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Happy Feet

6 Band-aids a day.3 right on the left Achilles Tendon and 3 on the right Achilles Tendon.Been my everyday story.No wound.My vein works fine.Not to worry.This is just the story of prevention from shoe-bite of those old shoes.How does that sound!Why did I always end up in choosing the wrong shoes? It's like I have to buy Band-aids every time with the shoes even.Catwalk shoes? Rather than their occasional sale of 20% off,they should provide dozens of band-aids free.Question is: Who's gonna buy these weird pre-caution-full items.Of course I do.I have been doing this since a long time.No matter,how worst the shoe fits/how seriously I can get hurt/how oddly I walk(read it as limp)/how much I toil to roam around,I almost,ultimately end up buying them.My story turned a page today.I discovered the best shoe to wear,i bought this weekend.Yay. The very feel of new shoes on,when it really goes smoothly with your feet.My day changed.Probably after couple of days I forgot the band-aids :).Happy feet I am.Thankfully I got Paolo Nutini's perfect-time-soundtrack.
NEW SHOES
"Hey, I put some new shoes on,
And suddenly everything is right,
I said, hey, I put some new shoes on and everybody's smiling,
It's so inviting,
Oh, short on money,
But long on time,
Slowly strolling in the sweet sunshine,
And I'm running late,
And I don't need an excuse,
'cause I'm wearing my brand new shoes."

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jazzy.this is my personal request to you.please watch the video of KONY 2012 and post it in your blog. Hope this will spread
    the mission in a huge way. PLease do watch the video from you tube.
    http://youtu.be/Y4MnpzG5Sqc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey mani ,,,sorry for the late reply dude :)..Well surely I will have to check out this..Keep on sharing good stuffs. :)

    ReplyDelete