Friday, March 23, 2012

Hang on

Well,I am totally mixed these days.Mood swings.I mean for heaven's sake I ain't a teenager!One day I wake up saying good morning to all people with broad smileys and another day I just reply to them slowly.It happens to all,right? I mean,I am not categorizing myself,It's just that the things happening to me.So what happened last day is totally a low.Colony kids with whom I used to skate regularly once upon a time have turned into those Tourette syndrome affected kids,with like obscene remarks on every guy passing by their road.Where the innocence is?That lady who barged in every now and then to our place once upon a time,can't be so uber-inquisitive about everything.I mean,being claustrophobic about those bloke's life whom you just meet once a year ain't reasonable,right.It's just those people or it's me who's not able to draw the line.The last two days have been the days of hanging on.I am editorializing it.The perfect jazz on my track-list  is Pink Martini.

"Somebody told me, I don't know who
Whenever you are sad and blue
And you're feelin' all alone and left behind
Just take a look inside and you will find"


No comments:

Post a Comment