Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Only Time

1.Last day I bunked office.Though Issues were high on priority.
2.Shopped alone till night 11 pm at Inorbit.Bought a shiny speedo Swimming-suit.Yahoo!
3.Worked my ass off till 3am.

4.Woke up at 8.35am.And started working on the same thing till 11.40am.
5.Cooked a decent dinner.Dal fry & Rotis.
6.Started  again at office at 2pm.It continued till 6pm.Restless.I thought I lost my mind,Till the time I drank that sugar-cane juice.Saved me.
7.Swam for 1 hour till 7 & then followed by Steam bath till 7.30 pm.
8.Came back to work & continued till 9pm.
9.Have had the chance of having the scrumptious dinner in that eerie manless Resident evil world of the cafeteria.
10.Again worked till 10 pm & then hopped in to the bus.Saved from another accident on the road.
11. Reached Home 11pm.Had a bowl of boiled beetroot.
Now I am done in making my sleeping soundtrack.How the heck on earth one does not feel sleepy after one long tiring day!Hope the piece of musics would work this time.
  • The Heart Of Life-John Mayer
  • When You Grow Up-Priscilla Ahn
  • Waiting For My Real Life To Begin-Colin Hay
  • Chocolate-Snow Patrol
  • Same Changes-The Weepies
  • Joe Purdy-Andrea
  • Faith Hill- Fireflies
  • And This Song.      

P.S. Thought Of The Think-Exist Time:

“Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends.”

Good Night People.And Happy Thank You More Please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment