Saturday, May 19, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

This morning I got up with Ma's repetitive call.She was packing up to some places with her friends.Tomorrow is the date.And she called me up to ask about some stuff I kept when I last visited home,like a month ago.And to my surprise it was still there.Kept me wondering,Mothers, who keen on almost every single breath in & out of ours with all detailed-miniatures,are so clueless about their stuffs.My ma belong to this genre.So Punctilious yet easy-going in her chapters.
"Motherhood is near to divinity. It is the highest, holiest service to be assumed by mankind. It places her who honors its holy calling and service next to the angels."
Found this video.*Tears Time & I gotta go *
PS: Happy Mother's Day.No wonder it is today & Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment