Thursday, June 14, 2012

Not that a thrill-seeker.

I promise,I ain't gonna sound Cliched.But you know what Lucy Maud Montgomery said??


Pardon.Lucy,Who??
Okay let's get it straight.Whoever the guy is,he just said something quotable.
"There is much in the world for us all if we only have the eyes to see it, the heart to love it, and the hand to gather it ourselves."
So I'm really liking this quote,kinda saying that the world can be your oyster if you just put out the nets to catch some. Forgive me on fishing metaphor, but I am certainly no pro catcher of seafood, and thus am not entirely positive on the actual processes of doing so... Regardless, the point is made, I think, that the world has a lot to offer, but we should be the ones to go out there and pursue what we want. And it's not always obvious,sometimes you gotta look for it a bit, and other times, maybe it was just somewhere you hadn't thought to look yet.


A little fetch and there I land.The sixth sense quotes..Ring a ding!Cole sear said.

Cole Sear: I see dead people. 
Malcolm Crowe: In your dreams? 
[Cole shakes his head no
Malcolm Crowe: While you're awake? 
[Cole nods
Malcolm Crowe: Dead people like, in graves? In coffins? 
Cole Sear: Walking around like regular people. They don't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know they're dead. 
Malcolm Crowe: How often do you see them? 
Cole Sear: All the time. They're everywhere. 

Jazz1: I see people.
Jazz2: So do I....!!!
Jazz1: No I mean,I see people who really amaze me.Like by every act of theirs.Their act is beyond awesomeness.But they don't know they are special.
Jazz2: Gross.How Often do you feel this?
Jazz1: All the time.They're everywhere,Not only in my head.[In Cole's voice]

Been contemplating.How do they do all? Went out for swimming early morning with sleepy head.That girl,she does not stop.Unbeatable.That 75-ish bald uncle,the zeal-ed eyes of him with every words he spoke.That 3 year old kid,who'd been crying for 2 hours for what-I-don't-know.I just said it.Didn't I.!Well,this liveliness all around made me non-drowsy.It was like someone's been my head telling wake up & see it,adore it & do it.I am ON it.

Man Of the day: Felix Baumgartner
PS:Off to a good start.Mahalo.

No comments:

Post a Comment