Monday, June 11, 2012

The art of getting by

Since the dawn of recorded history, something like 110 billion human beings have been born into this world. And not a single one of them made it. There are 6.8 billion people on the planet. Roughly 60 million of them die every year. 60 million people. That comes out to about 160,000 per day. I read this quote once when I was a kid, “We live alone, we die alone. Everything else is just an illusion. ” It used to keep me up at night. We all die alone. So, why am I supposed to spend my life working, sweating, struggling?…For an illusion? Because no amount of friends, no assignments about conjugating the pluperfect or determining the square root of the hypotenuse is gonna help me avoid my fate. I have better things to do with my time.
Case of the Mondays are here.Listen to this.

Apart from the deep lyrics,did you notice the way he pronounces "Opportunity"?!
I am sure I can live my total life listening to people having accent.

PS: Why does Monday turn out to be George Zinavoy's day.Not a single Issue.Bored & Now confused,Do I need to donate blood tomorrow? Cause If I do,I will have to miss swimming.Whoops.

No comments:

Post a Comment