Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Woman-ism ain't Feminism

People say women are complicated.It's hard to know,what's happening inside their mind.It's just uber-erratic.But that is true.They are made to be that way.I believe all of the ladies out here think of zillion stuffs in micro-second of their lives.Yes,and that's how it goes.We think and keep on thinking starting from why the leaves fall down from trees to some random guy's facial expression at the other end of the road.She may be some personal Darth Vader to somebody at sometimes and turns out to be Mother Teresa for the world.

Estrogen ain't easy-going.Well,if you tell,you figured out your-average-lady-persona,then that'd be the understatement of the century.It's as tough as time travel.They keep on changing.She can not take 'no' for an answer sometimes and next moment abandon the world around her.Alanis has always her way.I have listening to this song while all day.

"I’m a bitch I’m a lover
I’m a child I’m a mother
I’m a sinner I’m a saint
I do not feel ashamed
I’m your hell I’m your dream
I’m nothin’ in between
You know, you wouldn’t want it any other way"

PS:Alanis cover song ain't available on you tube guys.In the mean time enjoy listening Meredith Brooks in the track.


No comments:

Post a Comment