Sunday, February 5, 2012

I don't need easy.I just need possible.

Share more when you are in pain.Cause your body and mind may not be in sync with each other,but when the mind's decided to go for it,body has to come along.Quoting Jeremiah 29 11:"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

I believe a good movie make you live time by time.You may not have the total plan like perfect people do for many years ahead of them,but it does let you live day by day.You do your job a day and then watch a movie that may lead you to make your time the best for couple of times following it.I look for everyday-inspiration.And for past couple of days this movie is in my head.Helen hunt,she speaks little always.Be the movies like twister or pay it forward or as good as it gets,she speaks of volumes when she opens.And this movie is about Bethany Hamilton,a real surfer's story who lost her hand in shark attack and still keep on surfing.And the best part was when Bethany's father quoted,"Because you can do all things,through him who gives me strength".A total sheer moment.And Annasophia Robb played it good indeed.Here's what I am talking about.


For people reading this post,don't miss this movie.Talks about everything totally.I love this Thailand Kid scene :)
Happy Watching.




"I was born to surf.This is why I wake up at the crack of dawn every day.This is why I endure belly rashes, reef cuts,muscles so tired they feel like noodles.And I've learned that life is a lot like surfing.When you get caught in the impact zone,you need to get right back up because you never know what's over the next wave.And if you have faith, anything is possible.Anything at all."

No comments:

Post a Comment