Friday, February 17, 2012

Truce among the antipatici

My hands still smell of chicken.Is there any life beyond wild foods.I have been stalking all vegan/vegetarian blogs since couple of months.Where the courage is!No.Narcotizing myself over all these foods.Gym work,Dorky,Gloomy,Joy,Disgust,Expectation,Surprise with all kind of emotions,I feel carnivorous.Last week,thought of being totally indulged other than my routine food.You know totally being a sacred vegetarian,ain't a mere thought to hold over time.Turned out to be I am not made that way.Can somebody tell me a way out.
Here is this story:
Time:9.30pm,Random day.
Roomie: Jazz,would you be having chhole bhature this night with us?
Me: Oh no.I am not hungry.I am gonna skip my dinner,I think..(This feel is what I am talking about.The very Veg recipes don't develop that epicurean-ism inside me.)
Later 2 hours.
There is this smell of onions and chicken liver.For my mid-night dinner.
This episode is still almost on every random day and night.Some blokes speak of fantasizing Veg recipes with "A tortilla is either corn or wheat. But a corn tortilla folded and filled is a taco, whereas a filled wheat tortilla is a burrito. Deep fry a burrito, it's a chimichanga. Toast a tortilla, it's a tostada. Roll it, it's an enchilada." kind of talks.But you see,this stuff ain't no thang but a chicken wang.All those inside my brain is,how can I be like total vegan.In addition to this,those will-a-the-wispy new add ons in stores spoiling people like hardcore non-veggies.I went to total remorse when,some days before I denied to one of my school buddy to support for PETA,believing I don't wanna be oxymoronic.Looks like I can use some professional advice on turning vegan,if not vegetarian,the least.
PS: I was wondering if I do have some times before turning veggie,I could use some Kangaroo Stew :)

1 comment:

  1. u got the vegan bug in u....its totally difficult i understand... but then continue your fight with ur inner demons....

    ReplyDelete