Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Where do you fall in this?


  1. Some people want it to happen.
  2. Some wish it would happen.
  3. Others make it happen.
Alright.I used to be a 3rd category people till sometime ago.Now,so lifeless.Why am I lazing around!Ms. do-it-all-at-a-go is feeling jobless.Since morning there no piece of work at office.I wonder,for what kind of work of mine,this company is paying me.To fool around and go to network room and post in blogs!This IT life is rather a comma than a full-stop.I watched Garden State for second time last night.Zach Braff & Natalie Portman,both are so adorable.


That scene when Natalie says,
" This is your one opportunity to do something that no one has ever done before and that no one will copy throughout human existence. And if nothing else, you will be remembered as the one guy who ever did this. This one thing."

Did you ever try that?Does your life value you?I remembered last day,I dived in spontaneously from mid 12 feet part of the pool.I never dived and believed nobody dived the way I did last day.Though I know I am not a pro.I am still learning the fundamentals of life and hope to learn it till I die.Blunt & Blatant,Shy & Dorky,Confused & Confident,dealing with it all.Laughing at me.And I heard it this way,If you can't laugh at yourself, life is going to seem a whole lot longer than you'd like.

No comments:

Post a Comment