Sunday, July 1, 2012

Les Misérables


This is sheer blasphemy that I have not got to watch Les Misérables before.Today was the day.I did not watch it before cause I was thinking plays are meant for artist.Yes I am an artist but I do not care to catch the emotions most of the time.What if I would have abandoned the great creativity before.And so I did not watch it at all until today.Anyway,Les Misérables,is life-changing.Honestly.The music,the lyrics,the characters.It's bit of dramatic.
No words.None. 
Okay,I actually have a lot a lot a lot of words. 
This play is so touching...the subjects,the moral questions,the societal conflicts,the French Revolution...even though it's set so long ago,the story is timeless. 
Honey-bunch of the time is Hugh Jackman & Russel Crowe kind of super-humans are going to adapt it,this year end.I knew 2012 has a lot up it's sleeves this time.I  just knew it.
I guess the year is gonna pass smoothly in just waiting for this movie to get released.
Anyone who hasn't seen it, see it and know for yourself.
"There was a time, when men were kind
And their voices were soft
And their words were inviting
There was a time, when love was blind
And the world was a song
And the song was exciting
There was a time it all went wrong

I dreamed a dream in time gone by
When hope was high and life worth living
I dreamed that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving"

Profound Indeed.Here.Start saving your time.

"One more dawn, one more day, one day more."

No comments:

Post a Comment