Sunday, July 15, 2012

Another Blessed Evening

This amazing evening.
1. Two of us forced the third one to watch "500 Days of summer" and I kind of watched it for less than 10 times.

Summer: Well, you know, I guess it's 'cause I was sitting in a deli and reading Dorian Gray and a guy comes up to me and asks me about it and... now he's my husband.
Tom: Yeah. And... so?
Summer: So, what if I'd gone to the movies? What if I had gone somewhere else for lunch? What if I'd gotten there 10 minutes later? It was - it was meant to be. And... I just kept thinking... Tom was right.
Tom: No.
Summer: Yeah, I did.
[Laughs]
Summer: I did. It just wasn't me that you were right about.

On a side note,though this movie is personally one of my good collection,she needed to watch it this time.Life moves on.
2. Near by aunt's kiddo. He is way high cute and just started talking words.How do they sound amazed me every moment.
3.3 Of us on the terrace,in the rain. Oh time,it is gonna be memorable for life time.
4.Sitting quietly with coffee and looking at the leaves getting drenched,is divine.
5. Listening to :
Tears In Heaven : Eric Clapton

The heart of life: John Mayer

City and color: Against The Grain 

In your atmosphere: John Mayer

Song For You: Alexi Murdoch

Orange Sky : Alexi Murdoch

Halving The Compass: Helios

6. I just can not be more complacent and content,on a weekend like this.
Friends are for fun.For real Fun.And now this is time for Spongebob Squarepants time.Life is a fairy-tell when you are accompanied by friends.Below is the song of the time.

4 comments: