Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Archibald (Moonlight) Graham


"You know, we just don't recognize the most significant moments of lives while they are happening. Back then I thought, Well there'll be other days. I didn't realize that was the only day."
Archibald (Moonlight) Graham
Field of Dreams

Now this is the piece of old movie we are talking about.What do they say? 
There are no coincidences because what you see, hear and do are part of something greater than us. It is tied into something larger that can be described as both mystical and magical.Don’t ask me to explain this because I can’t tell you how or why. There are no coincidences. You can live your dream. All you need to do is let go, submit to the reality of the possibility and accept that there will be opportunity. It can’t happen on its own but if you ask and if you believe you will find the answer. Field of Dreams has all answers to your theme at this age.
"Well, you know I... I never got to bat in the major leagues. I would have liked to have had that chance. Just once. To stare down a big league pitcher. To stare him down, and just as he goes into his windup, wink. Make him think you know something he doesn't. That's what I wish for. Chance to squint at a sky so blue that it hurts your eyes just to look at it. To feel the tingling in your arm as you connect with the ball. To run the bases - stretch a double into a triple, and flop face-first into third, wrap your arms around the bag. That's my wish, Ray Kinsella. That's my wish. And is there enough magic out there in the moonlight to make this dream come true? "
This is good.Not just that good.But happening good.When the day ends with the feel of lucidity that all around us magical to let the things happen and we have to wait for that one chance that let the thunder to strike,everything seems so meaningful.I am soon to come up with "Outliers" By Malcolm Gladwell's review. This is going to be the time tomorrow.Peace Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment