Wednesday, August 15, 2012

For You,A Thousand Times Over :)


(Amir reading out  "Rostam and Sohrab" story to Hassan. )
Better late than neverbut never late is better. That's how I console myself after watching The Kite Runner.A 2007 academy award winner and marvelous it is.Two childhood bonds and extremely intense.Talking about potentiality, I barely stand them.This time it was that upsetting like they reviewed. But it gets shadowed by the pretty old depiction of friendship they had and how it turned out to be brothers.Apart from the dummy review, enjoy the below clip.

"Did I ever tell you your father was the best kite runner in Kabul? He made all the neighborhood kids jealous. He'd run the kites and never look up at the sky. Some claimed he was just chasing the kite's shadow. But they didn't know him like I did. Your father wasn't just chasing shadows. He just knew. That's all."

No comments:

Post a Comment