Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Gustakh Dil

I like living.I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing.
-Agatha Christie

I have had a couple of hard and busy days during the last days and that explains my occasional blogposts.While I talk of hard days it explains of how my swimming competitor beat me by 15 seconds and Unbelievably my new kurti got a big tear at the sides.And then I made this cauliflower curry which I not-so-dramatically-burnt(Gobi ain't my thing). Ah,Thou Petty Issues,Like Amrita says always.Talking of all I say it is as interesting as meeting Mahatma Gandhi or Diane Sawyer,somebody quoted,It takes just as long to be great as it does to be mediocre.So I might be taking out to be like a mediocre with the hope that  when time passes they certainly would turn out Great.Pretty late it is.Soundtrack reads,


"Hai barf si saanso mein
Ankhon mein dhuaan dhuaan (dhuaan dhuaan..)
Ye har pal kyoon khele hai
Gham ka khusi ka juaa juaa
Ye umeedon bhara
Ye khud se hi dara
Suljhe dhaago mein
Uljhaa hai kyun
Salahe salahe yeh khud ki bhi sunta nahi
Gustakh dil
Dil mein mushqil
Mushqil mein dil
Ho gustakh dil"

No comments:

Post a Comment