Monday, October 24, 2011

Causes


I woke up,in respect to those souls who contributed to my conscious breathing.It's a Thanks-Giving.To them who landed me up on this pretty earthly mess,To them who told me how to be alive,To them who whipped me hard on the fingers to learn Maths,To them who paddled the cycle 4 kms to get me to standard 1,To them who turned me to Geography-phile,To the one who won my all trophies,To them who took the day off of office and made omellette and baked cakes when i lost a competition,To them who hugged me when i fought and lost with another,To them who gave hands in partying overnight,To them who were with me in jumping the boundaries & roaming on the terrace all night,To the ones who introduced me to the world of words,To them who made me walk after the ligament fracture,To the one who taught me Coding,To the one who remonstrated my meagre knowledge and demonstrated the way out.It's true that we can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.So to the causes of liveliness,Hear Hear!
Song_1_Title

No comments:

Post a Comment