Thursday, October 2, 2008

AN ACT=ENACT

AN ACT=ENACT
oh' C'mon ...nobody really controlls anything.Confronting infront of you blog-watchers..Wel those are my friends,my neighbours,my relatives, my classmates,my roommates,my benchmates n all in all..sometimes its bcum too tough to recognise the illusion in the bunch of images.we share the secrets saying each time these are the biggest secrets.we b'lieve v all are punks at the same tym each having innovation.pretending ..pretending...n only pretending...stopping as if all of the rest are the backward schizophrenics.again more of these pretending.but what in all we'll get the reality ..wake up in a new morning, each day with the new jobs with new consequences.rush into the theories ,into the labs n other accesories.pretending is wot life has bcum. and in the end it's bcum true.and better or for worse , all of that, that is not me is me,too.

No comments:

Post a Comment